Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire Damage In Garage

This Goodyear homeowner called us when they had experienced a fire that had started in their garage. The fire was started by a portable heater. Thankfully, the ... READ MORE

Smoke and Soot Damage in Avondale Home

These Before and After photos exhibit the extraordinary work done by our amazing SERVPRO technicians. This homeowner was dealing with the aftermath of an electr... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire in Goodyear

This Goodyear home dealt with a kitchen fire that had initially started in the pantry. The fire was caused by a faulty light/electrical problem located in the p... READ MORE

Smoke Damage From Fireplace In Goodyear Home

For the past few weeks, Goodyear and the rest of the Valley has been experiencing cold temperatures which has led to many Avondale, Goodyear, and Southwest Phoe... READ MORE

Fire & Smoke Damage in Southwest Phoenix

The unfortunate thing about a fire is often the smoke damage, not so much the fire damage. The smoke circulated from the laundry room throughout most of the hou... READ MORE

Fire & Soot Damage in Avondale

The most common room for a house fire in Avondale is the kitchen. The smoke and soot that clung to the wall and upper cabinets overlay was pretty messy and stic... READ MORE