Smoke and Soot Damage in Avondale Home
These Before and After photos exhibit the extraordinary work done by our amazing SERVPRO technicians. This homeowner was dealing with the aftermath of an electrical fire which was started by a halogen floor lamp in the homeowner's living room. Once the fire department had deemed the home as safe and the fire hazard was taken cared of, SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix was called. The result of the electrical fire was smoke and soot damage throughout the entire home. As you can see, the shower walls are completely covered in soot. The After photo shows a remarkable difference once our highly experienced technicians were able to successfully remove the soot damage.