Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Emergencies can happen at a moment’s notice, from an unexpected storm rolling through Avondale, Goodyear, or Southwest Phoenix causing your roof to leak water into your home, to waking up one morning to discover that a broken pipe has turned your home into a standing pool. No matter what the situation is, here at SERVPRO, we understand and we’re here to help you in your time of need. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and are ready to provide emergency cleaning and restoration services. You can call us any time, day or night, holidays included, and you can guarantee that you’ll be speaking with someone from our friendly office staff who is ready to assist you.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (623) 537-9999
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Avondale / Goodyear / Southwest Phoenix arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.