Fire Damage In Garage
This Goodyear homeowner called us when they had experienced a fire that had started in their garage. The fire was started by a portable heater. Thankfully, the fire department arrived and put out the flames before they moved to the rest of the home. The flames caused significant amounts of destruction which called for a full demolition of the garage. Our SERVPRO of Avondale/Goodyear/Southwest Phoenix technicians completed the demolition work so that the rebuild could begin. There was also smoke damage throughout the home which our crew was able to perform a complete content inspection and thoroughly clean smoke damaged items.